Is Your Fuel System Clogged?
Are you seeing problems with your vehicle like:
- Reduced fuel economy
- Rough idling
- Hesitation when accelerating
- Engine knocking
- A sticking throttle pedal
- Cold-start problems
- Failed emission testing
If so, your fuel system may be worn out or dirty. Your vehicle’s fuel system must be maintained to perform efficiently and keep emissions low. In many cases, your fuel system clogs as it wears out. Fuel filter clogs often occur because they trap dirt, water, and other contaminants. This puts unnecessary stress on your fuel pump. That is why we suggest you replace your worn out filters every 15,000 to 30,000 miles. Bring in your vehicle and we’ll remove your old fuel filter and replace it with a new one. As for dirty fuel systems, our professionals will clean them.
Our Fuel Service cleaning includes:
- Cleaning deposits from fuel injectors
- Clear intake valves of deposit buildup
- Remove hard-to-remove deposits from the combustion chamber
- Clear deposits from the air intake (including throttle body and intake manifold)